Wednesday, November 26

· my contribution to turkey day ·


I will be making this spiced pumpkin mousse trifle from Every Day with Rachael Ray. For the past two years I have made a no-bake pumpkin pie that has a cream cheese layer, which is very tasty, but this year I wanted to try something different. However, i'm going to make a few tweaks to the recipe. For starters, I'm cutting-out the rum...we have small children at the dinner table and I don't think they'd like the rum in their dessert. And to make things a little easier, I'm going to use cool whip instead of whipping my own cream...I know fresh whip cream is better, but my whip cream doesn't hold up well. I'm hoping it will be yummy...sure looks it! Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm... left overs please?

jennifer said...

yum!