Friday, March 27

· in my beauty bag: #2 ·











Welcome to the second installment of in my beauty bag. If you missed the first post, be sure to check it out! Now, onto my fav skin care products...

#1: Avon Clearskin® Professional Acne Treatment System - this is the best acne skin care treatment I have ever used (and I have tried just about everything, including Proactiv). I am thirty years old and I still deal with occasional break-outs, but this system has completely cleared and healed my skin. I especially like the exfoliating cleanser and the moisturizer in this set...however, I find the toning pads to be a little harsh, so I don't use them every day.

#2: Depth Sea Foam Facial Cleanser (by Teens Turning Green) - when I'm not using the above facial cleanser, I like to use something natural and gentle. This facial cleanser, found at Whole Foods, is a great gentle cleanser. I love the light and fresh scent. I usually use this in the morning.

#3: Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It (at Target) - when I want to use a face scrub to exfoliate, this super fine scrub is awesome! The kinda minty scent is energizing and tingly...in a good way. fun fact: the Soap & Glory line was created by bliss founder Marcia Kilgore.

#4: Origins Organics Purifying Tonic - I am a big fan of Origins (I used to work there...and may work there again very soon). I really like their new organics line, especially this tonic. This tonic leaves my face feeling fresh and clean...not tight and dry like some toners. My only complaint is that the organics line is quite expensive.

#5: Origins Eye Doctor - I have been using this eye cream for over five years...and so far no wrinkles! The light cucumber scent of this eye cream is heavenly (I know that sounds extreme, but I cannot get enough of the scent!).

#6: Burt's Bees Radiance Serum - I have only been using this product for a few months now, but I like the way it feels and how it adds a healthy glow to my skin. This serum is chock-full of vitamins and minerals, so it is great for your skin!

#7: Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Blemish Stick - for those pesky blemishes that pop-up (and you know they do), I like to use this natural treatment. It works just as well (if not better) than treatments that contain a lot of added chemicals. And I like that I can use this under my make-up, it soaks into the skin quickly without leaving a sticky film.

Like I said before, I'd love to know what products work for you...
so don't be shy, please share!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hmmm, origins again soon?

You didn't have their "make a difference" on your list. I also like the "scrub your nose in it." Might need to stock up on it my next target trip.