Friday, November 19

· autumn swap ·








I seriously think my autumn swap giver, Shelley of oiseaux noir, has been secretly spying on me from across the country. I mean, how else can you explain that everything she included in my autumn swap package is pretty much perfectly tailored to suit me?! It was so much fun to see that package sitting there waiting for me to open, and I had no idea what was inside. And then when I opened the outer package there were all these lovely individually wrapped gifts inside!

Shelley, thank you for all of my autumn swap goodies...I will enjoy every single one of them!

And...I'm very pleased that my autumn swap receiver, Maria of i believe in smiles, received her package from me earlier this week...all the way in Denmark!

{missed this year's swap? follow etre-soi to participate in next year's swap!}

No comments: