Wednesday, April 20

· warby parker try on ·










I need your HELP! I ordered five pairs of frames from Warby Parker for a free home try-on. But I can't decide which frames suit my face best. I do have a couple favorites, but I'd love some feedback from anyone who's willing to give it (please be kind!).

p.s. Jenny told me I had to post some photos, so I obeyed. Check out which frames she tried on...I think she looks cute in all of them!

Images #1 and #2:
Sinclair
Image #3: Colton
Images #4 and #5: Miles
Images #6 and #7: Webb
Images #8 and #9: Roosevelt

10 comments:

KimmyDarling said...

Colton

jennifer said...

colton and webb (but in tortoise maybe)?

jenny gordy said...

I like Colton the best on you! Also like Webb second and Sinclair third.

Karin said...

Thanks ladies! It's so funny because on my blog Colton is the favorite, but on facebook Webb is the chosen one! And the people at Warby Parker chose Colton and Sinclair as the most flattering...hmmm, I have some decision-making to do. :)

jennifer said...

did you decide?

Karin said...

Ugh. No, I haven't made a final decision yet. I may do another home try on before I make a decision...there are a couple of different colors I want to try. It's funny because I'm leaning towards the Sinclairs, I just like the big book-wormish look of them! :)

rachel said...

you are adorable! :) I vote for either Sinclair or Colton.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

LOVE. those glasses!

jenny gordy said...

I changed my mind actually, I think I like Sinclair best.

Karin said...

Gordy- I did a second home try-on in some new styles and colors, and I tried them on for Jeni and Steve on Saturday and I think we all agreed that the Colton in Sandalwood matte worked the best (I'll try to send you a photo of this style). But I do really like the Sinclairs as well...ugh, I hate making these types of decisions. Did you ever choose frames for yourself?