Friday, November 4

· tea for two ·








Last week my mom and I took a drive out to Aldie to enjoy some tea and treats at the British Pantry. We've been wanting to try it for a couple years now and after seeing some other local bloggers post about it, we decided to finally make a reservation. It's a cute (albeit a little kitschy) place to have afternoon tea and sandwiches; and they have a small market area with a fairly wide variety of hard to find British goodies...candy, beverages, dry goods. I was actually really excited to see that they carry Belvoir Fruit Farms pressés, so refreshing! I'd definitely go back!

5 comments:

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

I've passed this place a million times, but never stopped. (I think I need to learn to like tea first!) Great pics and your mom is adorable!

his little lady said...

this all looks so heavenly! i have always wanted to to take pictures inside a phone booth. beautiful!!
xo TJ

Becky said...

I just took my best friend there for her birthday and loved it!

jennifer said...

Too cute! Hi Judy!

ashleyTIA said...

That place is so good and "kitschy" is a perfect adjective. :) You drove right past my neighborhood!