Tuesday, April 17

· national arboretum: part i ·








Last Friday I spent the afternoon with a couple friends touring the national arboretum. I'm a little embarrassed to say I've lived in the dc area my whole life and this is my first time visiting the arboretum. It was the perfect spring day to be there, the weather was sunny and in the high 60s...and the azalea garden was in full bloom! The grounds are gorgeous and obviously well maintained. I have a camera full of photos from our afternoon there...I'll be working my way through them this week and hope to post more photos soon!

1 comment:

Funnelcloud Rachel said...

The National Arboretum is one of my absolute favorite places in DC! We usually go once a year, but I should really go more often - looks like I need to get over there quick to enjoy the azaleas!

Next week we're taking one of their famed Full Moon Hikes for the first time - can't wait to see it at night!